Linden Shore LLC is a systematic proprietary trading firm with a focus on operating across a broad range of digital assets globally and utilizing a variety of quantitative strategies and best-in-class technology solutions. We are dedicated to building an entrepreneurial organization composed of talented professionals with extraordinary quantitative and technical capabilities along with a deep… curiosity for digital assets.
Quantitative Developer (Rust)
Location: New York
- Lead the Firm's research efforts to assist in the development and implementation of high performance low-latency algorithmic trading infrastructure and applications
- Collaborate with traders, researchers, and developers to plan and implement mechanisms for expanding and improving the Firm's infrastructure to capture alpha opportunities
- Build, maintain, and improve real-time monitoring applications for both internal trading activity and public blockchain data
- Develop infrastructure/data pipeline to analyze on-chain data (i.e Mempool pending transactions).
- Conduct in-depth quantitative analysis, research, modeling using on-chain data to extrapolate insights/signals to assist in strategy development
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields from a top engineering program with strong fundamental knowledge of OOP, data structures and algorithms, networking, databases, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of Rust and/or C/C++ is highly desired but all strong CS candidates will be considered
- Ideally some basic understanding of Ethereum and smart contracts. Understanding of other L1 blockchains is a plus
- This role is intended for recent graduates or candidates with less than 3 years of prior work experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package (base salary and annual discretionary bonus)
- Comprehensive premium medical benefits including fully paid for medical, dental, vision insurance for you and your dependents.
- 401(k) plan, paid-time-off, fully stocked kitchen pantry, casual dress-code, and frequent outings
- Collaborative working environment with talented group of professionals
- Incredible opportunity for growth and immediate impact on the business
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- information contained herein is confidential and proprietary. It is not to be reproduced or
- to others, at any time, without the prior written consent of Linden Shore LLC
- Shore”). This document is not an advertisement and is not intended for public use or additional
- distribution. Statements in this presentation are made as of the date hereof, and there is no implication that the information contained herein will be correct as of any future date. Linden Shore disclaims any and all liability relating to the information contained in this document, including, without limitation, any expenses or implied representation or warranty for statements contained herein and/or omissions from such statements