An Engineering Manager is needed for a leading global engineering, consulting and construction company in the Overland Park,KS (Hybrid) area. This position is responsible for managing the project budget, project schedule, and changes associated with the project work scope
location: Overland Park, Kansas
job type: Contract
salary: $41.26 - 59.44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Functions in a lead role overseeing the technical execution of a project.
- Provides technical guidance over a multi-discipline group and supervises engineering staff on projects of moderate complexity.
- Responsible for managing the project budget, project schedule, and changes associated with the project work scope.
- Oversees the development, quality assurance, and technical output of a project.
- Under the direction of a Project Manager, interfaces directly with the Client on all technical aspects of the project as well as internal procurement and subcontracting teams.
- May also support business development and proposal preparation.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience.
- Professional Engineering license is preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information