Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global… Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
If you are a fit, the team will reach out to you about this role or any others that may be a fit for our clients.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Enhance the software development lifecycle to enable rapid learning including, ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features and tech debt.
- Craft every interaction with our client's product to be a polished, memorable and engaging experience.
- Put our client's users first and ship impactful features.
- Identify areas in our client's technical stack to improve, prioritize rollout with the team and contribute to the implementation.
A little about you:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience.
- Tracking record of delivering the implementation of complex consumer-facing applications at a large scale.
- Experienced in coding with Golang
- Experience working with event-driven architectures, Kafka, Redis, Golang, PostgreSQL and cloud services, like GCP or AWS.
- Strong understanding of docker, containers, and Kubernetes.
- Has the courage to try out new tools, fail fast, and dive into unknowns to solve new and challenging problems.
- Influence key technical decisions in organizations, driving innovation and accomplishing the organizations key goals. Provide technical mentorship to grow engineers on the team and consistently raise the bars
Benefits: PTO, Healthcare, and more!
Salary: $ 180,000 - $250,000