- Rapidly Growing MedDevice Startup
- 100% Remote Opportunity with Competitive Salary, Bonus and Equity
About Our Client…
Our client is a medical device organization that focuses on averting diabetic amputations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the care management teams to develop software
- Collaborate with the sales and finance teams to develop software to support the company's reporting needs
- Automate processes through collaboration with the operations team to streamline and improve workflows
- Integrate models from the data science and product teams into existing products and tools
- Refactor existing software tooling, automation, and products to eliminate technical debt and improve maintainability.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experiences:
- Medical Device software and testing experience
- Full Stack development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Material design and UI frameworks
What's on Offer
- Remote flexibility
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Full benefits (401k match 4%, unlimited PTO, etc.)
- Unlimited PTO