This company assists gaming, retail, and entertainment firms with game glitch alerts, loadable gaming cards, and sales data gathering and analysis. They’re seeking .Net engineers to work on both improving their core platform, as well as developing new applications, both standardized and customized. You’ll be working on full SDLC a modern .Net stack with a supportive and… collaborative team, with growth opportunities and great benefits.
Want your work to be centered around play? Let’s chat!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years professional development experience
- Experienced in C#, .Net (ASP.Net, .Net Core a plus)
- Experience writing & executing queries in SQL
- Experience both consuming and building APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to cloud environments (Azure a plus, also AWS or GCP)
- Exposure to hardware communications a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with other members of Research and Development team to develop and implement new programs, as well as discover and define improvements to existing programs
- Full SDLC participation (discuss design with architects, develop, enhance, and maintain clean, scalable software, voice concerns and/or user feedback)
- Clearly and consistently communicate development progress, questions, suggestions, etc.
- Other programming duties as needed
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future