Our client is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to provide technical support for new products from order receipt to successful handover to production, managing team members and timing of project milestones. You will report directly to the VP of Engineering in your role…
About Our Client
Our client was established in 1925 and the founders set out with a vision of service and innovation—and nearly 100 years later, they are proud to continue fulfilling that vision. Or client is a globally recognized leader in designing and producing precision custom roll form metal solutions. Our client is experienced in highly-engineered designs for truck/trailer manufacturing, solar, automated material handling and industrial & commercial building products.
- Support Commercial Group and Customers with new opportunities from order placement to successful handover to production
- Assemble and manage cross discipline team to ensure timely delivery to meet customer expectations
- Manage project (timing, management, milestones, etc.)
- Facilitate team work with other team members (production, quality, tooling, equipment, etc.)
- Coordinate with the Operations Group on new tooling start-ups to ensure jobs are production ready
- Identify, resolve, and escalate issues that may impact timing of the project
- Initiate Engineering Change Notices when necessary
- High School diploma and 3-5 years’ experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, MS Project, AutoCAD or Inventor required
- 2-5 year’s Project Management experience
- Experience with metal forming is preferred
- Minimal travel 5% or less