Ferrum is seeking a senior software developer with proven Rust experience, working knowledge of Substrate, and general familiarity with blockchain technologies.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development (RUST/ Substrate) , we’d like… to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Design & implementation of Micro-services in Rust
- Research and learn about the wider substrate and Polkadot ecosystem
- Write clean, correct, and well tested blockchain runtime code
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection services
- Write highly scalable, latency-sensitive, and high volume services
- Build and maintain internal developer tools
- Production support and troubleshooting
- 2+ years experience working with Rust.
- 2+ years of working in substrate
- 1+ years experience writing Smart Contracts
- Experience writing asynchronous code
- Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write efficient, scalable, and clean code.
- Experience working in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to independently debug problems
- Have a keen interest in emerging blockchain tech!
Candidates who are familiar working with EVM networks including:
- Candidates with high level of familiarity with Algorand, Casper and pocket Network.
- Preferred tools: Zendesk, MongoDB Compass.
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus