As our Maintenance Planner, you are to responsible for the scheduling of Preventive Maintenance Activities including the project management and coordinating with internal customers and vendors to maximize efficiencies and uptime…
Here’s What You Can Expect Every Day
- Develop and manage the engineering maintenance schedules for the plant
- Prioritize and schedule required preventative maintenance in coordination with Production Supervisors and Managers.
- Input and maintain the maintenance data on SAP PM
- Develop and implement PM instructions
- Generate and analyze maintenance KPIs such as work order completion time, breakdown reduction, and % completion of orders.
- Analyze the parts inventory system. This includes assisting the entering of all parts transactions such as POs, issues, returns, and inventory adjustments.
- Maintain accurate inventory records to help perform or manage periodic cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Utilize TPM to deliver maintenance initiatives on site
- Responsible for maintenance data capture and reporting (losses, costs, breakdown analyses, tag resolution)
- Maintain records such as documentation of contracts and agreements, costs, budget information for maintenance/building accounts, and maintenance performance history.
- Provide expertise with the computer based maintenance management system (CMMS) to schedule, document, and update all plant maintenance work orders in SAP.
- Assist buyer in ordering and recommending of materials, supplies, and services to support the operation and maintenance for the facility.
- Support Regulatory and Corporate standards by maintaining accurate files and records.
- Develop, plan and execute training activities to expand the skills of the team.
- Analyze total cost of ownership – parts, time, and downtime for each piece of equipment.
- Review PM tasks, frequency, and time with maintenance technicians, supervisors and engineers.
- 3+ years of maintenance, purchasing or project management experience in a manufacturing environment; preferably in chemical/paint manufacturing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to do basic math.
- Accurately enter and retrieve computer data.
- Ability to solve problems in a team environment.
- Active participation in our Continuous Improvement Process.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
Rust-Oleum is an equal-opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Wages: From $50,000 - 65,000/year.
This position is bonus eligible.
Benefits, upon satisfaction of applicable eligibility requirements, include but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, vacation/PTO/sick days/parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan,
Solving challenges is the very foundation of who we are. After all, in the beginning, our founder, sea captain Robert Fergusson, didn’t particularly care about paint. When he founded our company in 1921, he just wanted to keep his ship intact and stumbled upon a valuable solution. Today, that discovery is Rust-Oleum Corporation.
The same passion that drove the Captain to spend his next few years creating the world’s first rust-preventative paint still drives us today. When we see a problem, we work diligently until we’ve perfected a solution, which has led to some of the most cutting edge, durable and innovative products in the industry. Our creative and talented team of over 3000 people across every corner of the world, help us remain the global leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry