GammaX aims to build the leading decentralized exchange for advanced trading of crypto assets. At GammaX you will have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets.
What we’re looking for…
We look for people who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. We seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our fast pace, high growth work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent. As part of our rapidly growing team, you will be surrounded by a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance.
As a Senior BlockchainSolidity Engineer at GammaX, you’ll help solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems and will build delightful user experiences and scalable frontend systems to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone across the globe. You'll also work with our security and risk engineering teams to build trust and safety features to protect user accounts, without compromising on the user experience. You will maintain the core ecosystem, build an error free and incredibly responsive frontend, builddocument out a very organized and intuitive repository, and manage other frontend engineers to deliver components in a timely manner. If you want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0; and want to build exceptional products, and thoughtful user experiences, we would love to hear from you!
- Write Solidity smart contracts, scripts that deploy and interact with smart contracts
- Set and maintain efficient and secure development processes, ensuring the speed of development meets our goals without compromising on security
- Work extensively on the security of GammaX solidity smart contracts through audits, testing, formal verification, qa, etc.
- Effective launch of application on testnet and mainnet
- Collaborate proactively with the rest of the GammaX family to transform novel ideas into game changing DeFi products
- 4+ years experience writing high quality smart contracts in Solidity or another language
- 5+ years experience in software engineering developing in another programming language
- Experience with designing, testing, review, deployment, and interactions with smart contracts that hold funds
- Deep understanding of EVM and broad DeFi ecosystem
- Must be able to write scalable code that is clean and coherent
- Knowledge of Ethereum or other scaling solutions (L2, polygon, Solana)
- What we offer
- A competitive, above market salary based on experience + equity
- Company-wide support for personal and professional growth
- Unlimited and Flexible PTO with a minimum of 2 weeks required per year
- Commitment to Equal Opportunity
GammaX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. GammaX will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, GammaX participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
GammaX is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNjYuMjQ5Ljc1LjE0MgM