The primary role of this position is to help design, build, and integrate a new Angular application with various existing Back End applications. Your responsibility as a Sr. Software Developer will be to help lead sprint planning meetings, gathering requirements, prototyping, and coding using the latest C#, Typescript, MSSQL technologies in a Continuous Integration environment
- Essential Duties… and Responsibilities:.
- Designing and building customer facing website
- Designing and building Back End jobs to integrate applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving application issues
- Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience and demonstrated equivalent competency may supplant the bachelor's degree
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with C# and MSSQL
- Experience with MSSQL and C#
- Understands HTML, XML, web services, etc.
- Understands and can write complex SQL queries and stored procedures with complex table relationships
- Knowledge in writing ETL applications using MSSQL and C#
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work patiently with users
- Quickly learn new skills and technologies
- Ability and willingness to go beyond IT knowledge and understand the underlying business process
- Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:.
- The Senior IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- Working Conditions:.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- MSSQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- HTML: 5 years (Preferred)
- writing complex SQL queries: 5 years (Preferred)
- ETL applications: 5 years (Preferred)
- C# Angular Developer: 5 years (Required)
- Angular: 5 years (Required)
- C#: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location