We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart lifes roadblocks. We… believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
We are passionate about maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people and culture of the communities we serve, and fostering an environment in which everyone can realize their full potential and grow without barriers. We celebrate our differences as they make us stronger and invigorate our workplace. We believe that each of us enriches our culture by contributing unique perspectives, valuable insights and key strengths. We want each of our Team Members to feel valued, respected and supported.
Why Work For Us?
Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
Annual Incentive Plan Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
Paid Time Off Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
Collaborative Environment AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
Work from home opportunity - Candidates must be located Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Montana, Alaska, Wyoming -
As part of the digital development team, this role will be responsible for designing and developing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the websites architecture and future roadmap, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of customer-facing websites. Works closely with designers and developers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. Helps bridge the gap between the development team and all the other departments in the company. Provides leadership and mentoring to teammates. Oversees work backlogs and team workloads. Assignments are broad in nature, requiring latitude for unreviewed action.
Core Job Responsibilities
Works with colleagues to build, develop, and deploy custom website functionality as needed. Works closely with the developer team to ensure that projects are delivered correctly and on time.
- Document solutions with concise and clear explanations
- Nimble troubleshooting of issues
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with various browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Responsible for the implementation and testing of technical solutions. Adheres to accepted best practice coding standards.
- Tests, develops, builds, and coordinates the integration of new products per production requirements.
- Responsible for backlog management and sprint priority setting
- Solutions Consulting: Participate as a technical consultant or project lead on a variety of web-related projects
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with React, Angular and component-based Front End development
- Experience with Responsive lay outing
- Experience with GO is a plus
Education & Experience
- 4 to 8 years minimum experience working with related technology in an agile team environment
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
- Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
- Please note that you will be asked to complete a candidate assessment following your application, via email. Your application will not be considered until the assessment has been completed.*
AAAwe're one of the largest Membership organizations in the country, but were so much more than our legendary roadside service. We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. We're community-minded, and celebrate the growth, development, and successes of our diverse Team Members. Whether youre just starting your journey or looking to grow your career, well support you every step of the way.
Well value your skills and experience. Were building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrows leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds. _RX