Seeking an experienced and enthusiastic system Senior .Net Developer with C# and .Net Core experience for a position with a first in class dynamic energy company based in Atlanta, GA. Applicants should be passionate, critical thinkers, and highly motivated to succeed in a unique and innovative team setting!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities…
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs. Recognized as advanced individual contributor.
- Subject matter expert with additional experience and/or education in field.
- Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization.
- Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment. May assist less experienced peers.
- C#.NET experience
- .NET Core will be an advantage
- SQL Server 2012 and above experience (at least 5+ years of hands on. Should be able to write stored procedures)
- Parsing JSON objects.
- Understanding of hosting the applications on IIS.
- Previous experience on API development and handling