Our state based technical team is looking to hire a .NET Developer for a Contract position based in Tampa, Florida
Position Type: Contract…
Job Title: .NET Developer / Software Developer
HCL Job ID: 1153603BR
Location: Tampa, Florida
Academic qualifications/Level of Education:
- Preferably an undergraduate / associate level degree / diploma from an accredited institution, in Computer Science / Statistics / Applied Mathematics / EE / Electronics or, any equivalent technical field of study.
- Applications are also invited from candidates with major in Software Engineering / Information Technology / Management Information Systems.
- 8+ years of experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Strong knowledge of business processes, and how data and software applications support those processes
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with packaged and/or SaaS applications.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks such as Kanban preferred
- Microsoft .NET / .NET Core / C#
- Source control (TFS and GIT).
- Experience with DEVOPS
- RDBMS (SQL Server 2016+)
- Knowledge of JSON functions
Nice to Have
- Power Platform Experience (PowerApps and Power Automate)
- Responsive UX design
- Web development (REACT, Bootstrap, CSS, IIS) preferred
About The Company - HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans