About the opportunity
Contentful’s Marketplace is home to apps and integrations that expand the capabilities of the Contentful web app. Customers can integrate their favorite third-party services, build better workflows and customize what they can do with Contentful…
Our mission with the Marketplace is to enable thousands of developers to build their business on top of Contentful. We are only scratching the surface of our full potential. This means you have an incredible opportunity to join us on this journey to do meaningful, challenging work while growing your career.
As one of the first front end software engineers of the integrations team, you will:
- Gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and approaches that are not limited to frontend development while providing you a comprehensive grasp of the entire product and its services.
- Help to build the team by providing guidance and coaching to other engineers.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems for our customers
- Practice data-informed product development through analytics, A/B testing, etc.
What to expect?
- Create tools to build apps that can customize Contentful to fit user and business needs with App Framework
- Develop new marketplace apps that integrate third party SaaS into a unified experience to simplify and improve content editing and delivery with Contentful
- Work closely with partners like Gatsby and help them build secure and performant apps for our marketplace.
What you need to be successful?
- Experience building SPAs with front end technologies and frameworks like React
- Knowledge of Typescript is a big plus
- Have strong teamwork skills, open to diverse opinions, and can give reasons for your technical decisions.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written (German is not required)
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Colorado Salary Statement: The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: $166,000 - $173,500
[This position is eligible for equity awards, annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards in accordance with the terms of Contentful’s variable compensation plans