Goji Systems is a forward thinking technology company leading the hospitality industry in self-ordering kiosk solutions. Goji is built on a culture of integrity that is attractive to passionate, hard working people who enjoy building quality software. This is a place for someone who loves startups and enjoys the startup mentality. Goji is a great place if you're interested in… working with the latest technologies with a great group of people who love doing cool and exciting things.
Goji develops enterprise products using modern web technologies. As a Google partner they have built GojiKiosk using Google's proven infrastructure and technology. With the increasing demand for kiosk solutions Goji Systems is now looking to grow their Development Team and is seeking talented people to be part of this exciting team.
Goji Systems: https://www.gojisystems.com
An ideal candidate is someone who is responsible, diligent, and highly self-motivated with solid technical skills and a “no problem is too big” attitude.
This job will require you to be responsible for the ownership of internal and external products and their continued growth. Your day to day would involve setting standards for the team, reducing complexity of existing products, delivering entire projects/products in a timely manner, and helping our current dev team solidify its technical abilities.
We expect contributions towards the company’s vision and its future, in both ideation of new projects/products and technical leadership.
We’re looking for someone with a solid background in leading projects to completion and working with products and infrastructures at an enterprise scale.
Necessary Personal Traits/Qualifications
- Must be able to work on site at our office in Blue Bell, PA (~30 mins - outside Philadelphia)
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Decent knowledge of the general SPA landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Ability/Desire to work in a startup environment
- Team Focused - Ability to work well with and lead team members
- Ability to communicate well with both stakeholders and team members
- Responsible and hard working
- Ability to help and mentor others
Proficient in the following:
- Full Stack Application Development
- Deploying Full Stack Applications
- Developing Products from scratch
- Creating Tech Specifications from communications with Stakeholders
- Front end web frameworks (one of: React, Vue, Angular)
- Back end frameworks (one of: Express, Django, Flask, Spring, ASP.NET, etc)
Preferred Stack Experience (cross language equivalents are welcome):
- Async/Promise libraries/patterns
- NoSQL or Relational DBs
- Creating/using Docker Containers
Nice to Have Experience:
- Kubernetes Deployment
- CI/CD Deployment Pipeline development
- Google Cloud Platform deployments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines