Who We Look For…
Bank of America’s associates are innovators and problem-solvers. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Strategic Asset and Liability management Technology team within Finance Technology consists of multiple teams working on building the target FAS133 hedging platform for various asset categories including debt, FX capital, MBS and US treasuries. Team is also responsible for generating risk and P/L for SALMT positions for multiple asset classes like debt, FX swaps, Interest rate swaps, bonds and repos etc.
We are looking for looking for a talented and highly motivated Python Developer with knowledge in Python, or Java to help in building out the target FAS 133 hedging platform and also help the team with the multiyear LIBOR front to back transition work.
Enterprise Finance Technology’s SALMT team is looking for motivated new talent to help the team build out the target FAS133 hedging platform and LIBOR front to back transition project.
This role will involve partnering with key stakeholders to ensure proper design and architectural patterns are deployed to ensure high-availability, failover, and scaling. Demonstrate best practices throughout software development lifecycle of design, build, code review and test with focus on application resilience.
Required Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- Advanced knowledge of Python (preferred), Java or C/C++
- Creative, quick-thinking and an aptitude for solving problems with technology.
- Experience of using design and architectural patterns.
- Design and development experience in modern technologies such as API management, REST/API integration, Containers, Micro services.
- Experience in databases (relational/document/etc.) including NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Web UI (Angular, Spring) and CI/CD tools
- Ability to work both independently and within a high functioning team environment.
Desired Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- Experience of working on Quartz and remote risk is a plus
- Understanding of various financial instruments Interest rate swaps, FX swap and bond is preferred but not required