Are you a senior developer who is passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion and belonging? Come work with us!
Mindr is looking for a senior developer to help us build and deliver Mindr Connect, the industry-leading ecosystem for employee communities which builds belonging in the world's leading workplaces.
In this role, you will:
- Design and build technical solutions for Mindr Connect
- Work closely with Mindr's clients to integrate the product seamlessly
- Adopt and promote the best product engineering practices to deliver a fast, reliable service
- Extensive experience using web technologies like Ruby on Rails, Typescript, React, Postgres and AWS
- Knowledge on how to build cloud services for organizations across the globe
- Experience working in small teams providing feedback in pull requests and proposing architectural/developer experience improvements across the app
- Appetite for mentoring junior members of the team
- Comfort communicating with clients directly
Mindr Connect creates strong employee communities. It is a powerful ecosystem for employee communities that elevates the vision and impact of employee leaders, fosters engaged and accountable allyship, supports intersectional collaboration across your organization, provides access to data and metrics to underpin initiatives with a clear evidence base, and enables meaningful recognition of every employee's contributions to building a culture of belonging.
Mindr is a workforce development organization that builds belonging in the world's leading workplaces. Our custom technology platform, events and strategic consulting services foster strong and impactful communities, including women’s initiatives, Black professional networks, working parent circles, Pride communities, and groups recognizing many other diversity dimensions and shared experiences.
Mindr focuses on Business Services. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mindrglobal.com