- Fast Growing Technology Company
- Organic Growth based on performance
About Our Client…
Platform for managing anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing operations.
The main responsibilities are:
- Write code to fight financial crime
- Work with a small, passionate, and experienced team
- Grapple with the challenges of working in a high security, high stakes environment
- Influence the product roadmap and strategy
- Have the opportunity to grow into leadership
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The main qualifications are:
- Expert experience with Ruby/Rails
- Experience with AWS, PostgreSQL, Redis
- 4+ years of experience building web applications, preferably with some startup experience.
- You love building web applications and want to work on something meaningful.
- You sail through ambiguity and like discussing product ideas.
- Iteration is part of the fun. You're not married to specific ideas or solutions.
- Design is important to you,
- You want your impact to go beyond the lines of code you write.
- Safety first. You care about quality, testing, and security.
- You like digging deeply into new technologies, new domains, or new ideas.
- You want to build something exceptionally valuable and have real impact on the world. You're excited to get your hands dirty in pursuit of that goal.
- (Bonus) Experience in the financial sector, especially around compliance or fraud.
What's on Offer
- Unlimited PTO
- Great Life/Work Balance
- 100% Remote environment
- Competitive Salary Subject to Experience