Well Established Software Firm Developing Web3 Products Hiring Rust Software Engineer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Matt Swaneveld…
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $225,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a 100% remote company that’s built a variety of software systems to improve the internet. If you are familiar with blockchain, it’s likely you’re familiar with our projects. Our company is set to double in the next year (500+) and there’s great potential for growth in this position.
Due to growth, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work remote with our globally distributed team. If you have experience with Rust, Golang, and/or C++, please apply today!
Why join us?
- Work on exciting projects for the future of the internet
- Top-notch salaries and equity packages
- 100% remote
- Solid benefits package including great health benefits
- Amazing growth potential
- Out management team includes several ex-FAANG employees with great educations and excellent mentorship
- Bachelors/Master’s in CS (preferred)
- Rust, Golang, or C++ experience
- WASM/ Web Assembly experience preferred
- You have experience with or deep knowledge of cryptography, globally distributed systems, blockchain or other related domains (preferred)
- Linux systems
- Experience designing and building distributed and/or p2p software systems and applications
- Have architected, built and deployed scalable, performant web services in production (preferred)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button