Our client, an information technology company, is seeking a Senior Rust Engineer
Position Type: Full Time
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an engineer with strong development experience, deep passion for creating cutting-edge products, and interest in building on the Arweave ecosystem.
As a Senior Rust Engineer, you will work with product leadership and core team members to grow and shape.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading development of all Rust-related components.
- Serving as the team’s Rust subject matter expert.
- Focusing on the network protocol.
- Developing product roadmap in collaboration with cross-functional leadership.
- Championing product roadmap updates to address opportunities and challenges.
- Incorporating ecosystem development initiatives into the product roadmap.
- Designing and deploying engineering methodologies and tools.
You possess the following abilities:
- Write high quality, well tested code.
- Able to effectively collaborate with others in a distributed, multicultural, and cross-functional team.
You possess the following knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of Rust.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
You embody the following traits:
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive.
- Excited about the possibilities of Arweave and the permaweb.
- Willing to learn about lazily-evaluated SmartWeave contracts.
Nice to Have Criteria:
- Experience in a technology startup that underwent hypergrowth or experience in a new division within an established technology company.
- Personal interest in blockchain technology