Posted: Jun 13, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40…
Imagine what you can do here at Apple! This is a role of a Software engineer who will be responsible for the design, build and enhancements of a scalable highly concurrent distributed platform. Knowledge of popular Machine Learning tools and packages is helpful but can be an ongoing skill acquisition as part of the job. The approach required and to be developed is how to process thousands of transactions per second, how to achieve the consistency without sacrificing the performance!
- 5+ years of software development in Python and in Java/Go/Scala/Rust
- Developing machine learning infrastructure that will be used by product teams for developing, evaluating and deploying machine learning models.
- Develop and maintain large code base by writing readable, modular and well tested code.
��� Providing technical guidance to product teams on the standard methodologies for developing high quality machine learning models.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Contribute to platform design, architecture, development, maintenance and production support
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Appleʼs Applied Machine Learning team has built systems for a number of large scale data science applications. Our Platform runs on thousands of machines and serves 100’s of millions of request per day. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technology and as committers on some of these projects, we are opening up the boundaries. Working with multiple lines of business, we manage many streams of Apple-scale data. We bring it all together and extract the value. We do all this with an exceptional group of software engineers, data scientists, dev-ops engineers and managers.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Master of Science or Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience
- - Familiarity with Kubernetes, Machine Learning offerings from Amazon AWS/GCP
- - Familiarity with Big Data technologies such as Cassandra (or other No Sql), S3, HDFS, Spark, Flink, Beam