Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems. Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain removing time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses. There are three core customers, Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 40+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Remote in EST or Europe
We are looking to find an experienced Senior Solidity Engineer to join our existing smart contracts team of 4 highly experienced A-grade engineers, each with 4+ years of commercial experience with Solidity. You’ll be working with advanced smart contracts, working on new features for the protocol and creating new technical DeFi primitives. Your code must be auditable, gas-efficient, well-formatted and commented with accompanying documentation. A strong interest and passion for the potential of DeFi is essential, as well as a high degree of focus on security and comprehensive testing.
This role puts the right candidate at ground zero of a Global Capital Markets platform for the future of Institutional Credit and they will heavily impact/influence the further development of it over the coming years.
We require a Solidity Engineer with experience and high code quality standards to match the scope of our vision to expand the digital economy. In this role you will build the contracts to support innovative new features that our users will find the most valuable.
- Produce high quality, performant, and well-tested Solidity code
- Achieve comprehensive unit and integration test coverage
- Write specs and review PRs
- Design and ideation of new functionality
- First class collaborative ethos and personal attitude
- 2+ years experience in Solidity development
- 3+ years in general software engineering
- Strong understanding of best practices in repo management
- Familiar with Test Driven Development process in Solidity
- Passionate about the DeFi space
- Fluent in English
Nice if you have it
- Experience working with yield accruing tokens/protocols
- Previously deployed projects to Mainnet
- Previous experience with HEVM
- Familiarity with standard DevOps tooling
- Familiarity with low level EVM concepts
- Familiarity with fuzz testing
- Familiarity with symbolic execution
What’s in it for you
- Base salary of $120K+ per annum. Paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency
- MPL token allocation, giving you a stake in Maple’s long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
Our Tech Stack
- Graph Protocol
Last but not Least!
With our current lending pools collectively having almost $1B in TVL across the Ethereum and Solana applications, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi.
Since our launch in 2021 we’ve been building strong partnerships with Circle, Genesis, Alameda Research, Framework, Polychain, Wintermute, Orthogonal Trading, Maven 11, BlockTower, Credora and more. Having found product-market fit, Maple is focused on growth in 2022 and aims to reach $5BN in TVL by year end.
If you subscribe to the values of Maple - Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset - and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
In the meantime, here are some links to more information about Maple to help you check us out: