Signify has partnered with one of the leading blockchain/crypto clients. They are trying to improve blockchain and make it faster and more accurate. They are providing solutions so smart contracts and apps improve and work better.
The candidate should have an excellent knowledge of various open-source testing tools and the ability to debug and report test failures, while helping identify the… root cause of failures through complex analysis, which often includes multiple distributed components. The candidate will be expected to set cross-functional product testing standards, and work with stakeholders to develop test strategies that align with project timelines and leadership expectations. They should have a keen ability to recognize risks and errors in an application, as well as strong time management and organizational skills. They should also have the ability to stay current with the constantly evolving technology industry and a passion for testing, development, and design. Excellent communication and collaboration abilities are essential for the role, with native-level proficiency in written and oral English.
- 3+ years expereince as Tester
- Strong background in open-source projects, Linux, and virtual machine usage
- Experience in writing functional, integration and regression test plans, and automating them
- Experience in system programming languages like C/C++ or Rust
- Excellent knowledge of various open-source testing tools
- Ability to debug and report test failures, while helping identify the root cause of failures through complex analysis
- Setting cross-functional product testing standards
- Keen ability to recognize risks and errors in an application
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Testing and development expereince
- Good verbal and communication in English