DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by… millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
As a Software Engineer, you are a member of a dynamic and agile engineering team responsible for building microservices that power our customer facing products. You will work closely with other Software Engineers as well as your Engineering Manager to stay ahead of the curve with our products and architecture. You will participate in driving engineering craftsmanship and best practices on your team and drive improvements as necessary.
What you will do:
- Be a part of an agile team that makes and keeps regular commitments.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Golang code.
- Ensure not just development, but testing is also part of the definition of done user stories to enable sprint success.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Completes application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading and writing professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 2 years in software engineering with proven working experience in Golang development
- At least 2 years of experience in building, maintaining, and scaling microservices and RESTful APIs
- At least 2 years experience with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL At least 2 years experience with Linux
- At least 2 years of experience with unit and integration testing
- At least 2 years of experience with CI/CD
- At least 2 years of experience in Amazon Web Services and serverless services
- At least 2 years of experience with messaging/queuing systems such as Kinesis/Kafka/SQS and event-driven design patterns
- Experience building highly concurrent applications/jobs using modern concurrency constructs
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices, design patterns, craftsmanship, metrics, quality and testing procedures, process creation, and enablement
Nice to Have
- Experience with Docker,Kubernetes & Service Meshes
- Experience with Google’s protocol buffer and gRPC
- Experience building Analytics/Data Driven applications
- Experience with functional programming concepts and/or languagesBasic Java, React, PHP knowledge
- Experience with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm