We are seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager who has a solid background in building and managing teams that build innovative and highly-scalable products. Your proven track record of managing a team of engineers to solve complex problems enables you to deliver big business impact.
Checkpoints designs and develop our core platform, which helps eCommerce retailers proactively block… emerging fraud trends while instantly recognizing and streamlining legitimate customers through the path to purchase.
- Manage a team of talented engineers to motivate them, provide guidance, and promote positive culture for the success of the team
- Own the end to end delivery and timeline of features including design, development and testing
- Mentor and coach your team members individually with the right balance of direction and support
- Inspire direct reports for their career development and growth and set clear expectations with their goals.
- Actively work alongside internal stakeholders to manage and prioritize engineering initiatives, infrastructure changes, maintenance, and new feature requests
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Actively scale processes to improve team effectiveness and cross-team collaboration as the organization grows.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science with at least 5+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years managing developers
- Proven track record of shipping software, meeting committed deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in highly available cloud services
- Experience in technical escalations on critical issues
- Managed a team of 5+ engineers
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $185,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag