This is a professional information technology position responsible for providing high quality analysis, design, development, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance required for the Case Management Systems. This requires the use of object-oriented methodologies, Visual Basic .NET, WinForms, XML, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Sybase T-SQL.
This position will be expected to… provide some limited supervision, in a team-based working environment.
· 5+ years of strong experience with Visual Basic .NET, Winforms, Azure DevOps, and WCF.
· Leads the development, verification, and deployment phases for system functional areas, utilizing resources from multiple technical teams and working with analyst and database technicians.
· Coordinates and directs development staff during design meetings to create detailed designs using Object-oriented methodologies based on design and business needs.
· Evaluates and recommends solutions based on approved designs, understanding of business needs and available technologies.
· Utilizes enterprise change management tools to guide defect resolutions and enhancements through the analysis, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
· Performs complex coding and analysis of the Presentation Tier of client/server systems, using VB.NET, WinFoms, thirdparty and custom-built control libraries, and Sybase T-SQL while meeting established deadlines.
· Performs complex coding and analysis of Middle Tier services using WCF with HTTP and TCP protocols.
· Analyzes database objects to determine how the design relates to the code and suggests database changes as needed to meet coding and business needs.
· Queries and analyzes detailed transaction logs for statistics and troubleshooting.
· Determines and clearly documents impact analysis and regression testing required due to coding changes