ob Title: Python Developer
Job Type: Consulting…
Job Location: Charlotte, NC/Dallas, TX
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets. For more information on the company, please visit our website or LinkedIn community.
- Design, build and test a platform for model deployment and execution
- Review and demonstration solutions with stakeholders
- Collaborate with DevOps to deploy and troubleshoot the platform
- Exercise independent judgement and autonomy to devise the best deliverable to the project
- Familiar with the CI/CD procedure in SDLC
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team
- Good troubleshooting skills and can work independently most of the time
- Experienced with Django REST framework and REST API design best practices
- Proficient with Linux and cloud environment
- Good Python programming skills, including
- Debugging and profiling
- Creating command line and client-server programs
- Proficient with Python-specific language features, such as decorator, generator, comprehensions, object inspection, functional programming
It will be great if you are
- Familiar with server side security implementation, including deployment of TLS-enabled applications
- Familiar with cloud-based platforms, such as Hadoop and Spark.
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT:
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thanks & Regards