Our client is adding Ruby on Rails Developers to their team working on SaaS solutions for the FinTech industry. They are based in Fort Worth, Texas but the position is fully remote.
This a direct hire role, so third party candidates will not be considered. Sponsorship is not available for this position - all candidates must be able to work without work sponsorship now and in the… future.*
We are looking for a great full-stack developer with experience in web-based application development. You will be part of a collaborative team with talented engineers. You will get the chance to work on a wide array of technologies designed to solve complex problems with opportunities to learn new things.
- Participate in the Agile process, attend daily stand ups, sprint planning and retros.
- Develop new functionality and maintain existing components
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to deliver solutions
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Background in computer science or relevant experience
- Strong experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong experience with test-driven design
- Experience building and documenting RESTful API’s
- Relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- VCS such as git
Nice to Have:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud experience such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with maintaining high availability applications
- Familiarity with pipelines and queues