Title: Ruby on Rails developer
Location: 100% Remote work…
Job Type: Contract
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Experience with AngularJS or BackboneJS.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.
Thanks and Regards
Elanthamizhan Elangovan| Technical Recruiter
Phone: 1-856 528 3312 ext 1221 | Email: email@example.com| https://www.linkedin.com/in/elanthamizhan-elangovan-09512b198/
Two95 International Inc | 1101, N Kings Hwy, Suite #200 Cherry Hill ,NJ 08034 | Fax: 856-494-1988 | www.two95intl.com
Inc500-5000 Recognized Fastest growing private company in U.S.A