10Pearls is now hiring Backend Python Django in Remote. View job listing details and apply now.
We are 10Pearls, an award-winning digital development company, helping businesses with product design, development, and technology acceleration. We have a culture of innovation, uniquely designed to help businesses transform, digitalize and scale by levering digital technology…
Our client is looking for a Backend Python/Django developer, that is excited about the challenge of building and scaling the client platform, which is already making waves in the fitness industry. As a member of the team, you will help us develop the APIs, services, and infrastructure that powers our best-in-class studio management software and customer-facing products. You will work closely with a smart and dedicated team to solve challenging problems across a variety of domains, including e-commerce, internationalization, reporting, and many more.
- Contributing clean, performant code to our core platform
- Designing, building, and maintaining reliable public-facing APIs
- Collaborating closely with product stakeholders, designers, and your fellow engineers to deliver features that support our business objectives
- Refactoring and optimizing code in line with existing and emergent best practices
- Proactively writing tests and documentation to ensure the health and maintainability of shipped code
- Providing constructive feedback on your colleagues’ pull requests, and accept constructive feedback on your own PRs in return
- Participating actively and thoughtfully in the full Agile development lifecycle, from planning to testing to release
- 2+ experience building web applications. Bonus points for experience building SaaS platforms or customer-facing applications.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working with technologies and frameworks similar to those we use most often. Our stack includes Python and Django. While direct experience with these technologies is certainly an asset, related experience and an eagerness to learn are great too!
- CI/CD pipelines and Github / bitbucket for source/version control.
- Communicating clearly and kindly with technical and non-technical colleagues.
Nice to have:
- ETL Pipiline.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- $500 sign-on bonus.
- Work from home/Remote position.
- 5 in 4: have a 4 day work week once a month.
- Paid time off.
- Medical Insurance Options.
- Access to Udemy, Pluralsight, LinkedIn Learning, and 10Pearls University.
- Technical and soft-skills training.