Cache and MUMPS Developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will positively impact the lives of our nation's veterans? As a Cache and MUMPS developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, Agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build modern and secure applications and integrations for our VA client, from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a Cache and MUMPS developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. On our team, you'll help customers overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches like microservices and domain driven design. Using Agile life cycle development, you'll build health and clinical applications for Veterans Affairs. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Work with us as we build systems to change Veterans Affairs for the better.
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 15+ years of experience with Cache and MUMPS software development
- Knowledge of VistA based Remote Procedure Calls (RPC) and implementation of web calls utilizing the Healthy Vet Web Service Client (HWSC) package messaging development
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Knowledge of design or architectural patterns
- Knowledge of architecture styles and APIs
- Ability to integrate and migrate data from VistA into Cerner
- Ability to understand front-end users' requirements
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of TRM compliance within the VA
- Knowledge of 508 compliance requirements
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
The salary for this position will be determined based on various factors. The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 110,000 to 130,000.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law