US Citizens and Green Card Holders only!!
Role: Dot Net Full Stack Developer with Azure…
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Initial Remote for 2 Months
- Strong experience in designing, developing and implementing Web-based applications in C#.NET, ASP.Net,VB.NET, MVC, ADO.Net, WCF, Web API, .Net Web Services, LINQ, Angular(6 and above), JQuery, Entity Framework, AJAX, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Windows Power Shell and IIS
- Should have experience on Experience in .NET Core 2.x
- Deep knowledge of Angular 6 practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)