Replicated's engineering team is growing and we are looking for strong engineering managers. We have a fantastic team of experienced engineers and we are growing. As an Engineering Manager, you'll be responsible for driving execution of product features, support, and engineering initiatives. Your role is to hire, coach, and grow the engineers on the team. You will partner with other engineering… leaders in the organization to build a learning and iterative collaborative team culture. We are a distributed team and as such we look for leaders who foster transparency, building a strong written communication culture built on extending autonomy with accountability. Our teams are small and we expect engineering managers to learn our product, the tools that support it, and engage in planning the team's work.
What you'll be doing:
- Hire and grow your engineering team
- Work closely with your product manager on feature, engineering, and customer asks.
- Help drive the execution process and tools
- Be accountable for the happiness and growth of each individual on your team
- Partner with other engineering managers and leaders to continue to advance the product and engineering initiatives
- Foster a culture of safety, learning, and inclusion
What you bring to the role:
- Engineering management experience at a fast-paced startup
- Experience working on a distributed team
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrable success in driving team execution and streamlining process (reducing overhead)
- Hiring experience on a growing team
Nice to haves:
- Infrastructure experience
- Kubernetes experience
Replicated focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Docker. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Replicated has raised $31.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2020.
You can view their website at https://www.replicated.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn