Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Emonics LLC, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
React.JS DeveloperLocation: Chicago,IL…
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.JS concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, Webpack, Hooks and NodeJS. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- provided by Dice