Job ID 2022-7753
Solugenix is hiring an "Golang Engineer" for one of its clients who is a global leader in Insurance Broking and Risk Management. This position is a 12-month contract based out of Phoenix, AZ.
- Golang Engineer position JD provided below - Computer Science, or equivalent, degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 8 years of software development experience in a professional environment.
- Strong development experience in Go. Experience with TCP IP.
- Redis, Kafka is a plus.
- Experience in Rest API using Go.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment tools su ch as Jenkins, GitHub Actions.
- Experience with Cloud technology such as Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience in OpenShift is a plus.
- Preferred hands-on experience with service mesh components Envoy and xDS control plane.
- Proven experience working in a team of engineers.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a desire to learn through experience.
- Excellent collaboration in a team environment and comfortable in group based working sessions. Working experience as part of an Agile team.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Job Requirements: Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud DevOps, Database Procedures.
About the Client
Our client is a global leader in Insurance Broking and Risk Management based out of Phoenix, AZ.
For over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology development and services firm with locations in California, Arizona, India and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in professional staffing services and IT Consulting, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries