Tucker-Rose Associates is seeking a Jr. Ruby Developer (Ruby and React) to help support a Federal Program within the US Department of Veterans Affairs. We are partnered with Booz Allen on this position and will allow remote work…
- Developer must have experience in analyzing customer needs and developing overall concept and design objectives.
- The developer must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications.
- You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements.
REQUIREMENTS (Must Have):
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or technical discipline is required.
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- 2+ years of professional experience with service orientation concepts and enabling technologies
- 2+ years of professional experience with Ruby and React development.
- 2+ years of professional experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs.
- Software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment and support
- Ability to obtain VA Medium-Background Investigation clearance
- Experience working with the VA or Federal clients
- Experience working in a remote environment
- This work may include support during weekends, holidays, or off-hours, as required