- Strong Growth Opportunity
- 100% remote
About Our Client…
Our Boston Based client is a Care Management and Med Device Company that has the leading solution to help prevent diabetic foot amputation. This is a Series C, $45million dollar funded company that is rapidly growing and looking to add an eager, motivated individual to their Software Development Team.
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for designing and developing software crucial to the mission and success of this company. The Full Stack Developer ensures seamless onboarding and monitoring of patients by developing responsive, secure and functional software necessary to support the Device Operations and Care Management teams.Key Responsibilities of this Full Stack Developer:
- Collaborate with the care management teams to develop software to support the company's core value proposition
- Enable better patient care by building software to support the care management team in accordance with care management best practices
- Collaborate with the sales and finance teams and develop software to support the company's reporting needs.
- Automate processes through collaboration with our operations team to streamline and improve workflows across our value chain.
- Integrate new insights and models from our data science and product teams into existing products and tools.
- Incorporate best practices around privacy and security in all software through collaboration with the Director of Privacy and Security.
- Refactor existing software tooling, automation, and products to eliminate technical debt and improve maintainability.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Full Stack Developer will have:
- Med Device software and testing experience
- 5+ years of full stack development experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Material design and UI frameworks including Vuetify.
- Experience designing relational schemas for OLTP workloads.
- Expertise with ORMs including Entity Framework.
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- .Net Core experience using C#
- Experience developing and integrating with RESTful web services.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to the cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure).
- Build and deployment automation experience.
What's on Offer
- Unlimited PTO
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- 401k match. Match starts on day 1
- tuition reimbursment