Location: Houston, TX…
Inceed has partnered with a Fortune 500 oil & gas company to help find a skilled Node.js Developer to join their team!
The Node.js Developer will be engineering HR applications for the company.
- Oversee the development of in-house Human Resource applications
- Work in both SQL and Oracle Databases
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Senior level experience in Node.js
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Data Engineer
- Experience working in either SQL or Oracle databases
Perks & Benefits:
- 3 different medical health insurance plans, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, 401k, and Holiday Pay*
- Weekly direct deposit or pay card deposit
If you are interested in learning more about the Node.js Developer opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
We are Inceed, a staffing and direct placement firm who believes in the possibility of something better. Our mission is simple: We’re here to help every person, whether client, candidate, or employee, find and secure what’s better for them.
Inceed is an equal opportunity employer. Inceed prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law