- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Contract…
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Remote Sensing Data Scientist (147256). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and test algorithms, conduct prototyping to evaluate possible scenarios leveraging computational and statistical techniques for the development of novel approaches for remotely sensed data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- PhD and 5 years of academic or industrial experience or Masters degree and 9 years of academic or industrial experience
- Remote Sensing : An expert in working with remotely sensed images. You have deep understating of images from different satellite constellations and experience extracting insights from satellite imagery.
- Programming: You are proficient in Python or other high level programming language. You are also capable of writing clean code.
- Machine learning & Statistics: You have good understanding of the modeling strategies, limitations and pitfalls of commonly used machine learning algorithms. You are also familiar with statistical analysis of spatial data including remotely sensed images
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Research or strong publication record in leading scientific journals
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: python, remote sensing, machine learning
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs !
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- Apply Now
- More Info
The post Remote Sensing Data Scientist, Python appeared first on Technology Partners