Organized in 2018, NUTS Finance is a blockchain development DAO focused on building secure, composable and open source technology to enable financial applications on the blockchain.
Through multiple projects, our aim is to deliver the working elements that can help shape the emerging crypto economy. We have delivered several protocols & dApps in EVM and Substrate ecosystems.
With the fresh funding and the upcoming launch of Tapio & Taiga, the inaugural synthetic asset protocol designed to provide efficient liquidity for uniform assets across Polkadot and Kusama.
We are looking for an ambitious Rust engineer to join our team.
We are looking for
- Passionate about DeFi and believe in a multi-chain future
- Has strong experience with Rust, and seeking opportunity to build next-gen DeFi protocols
- Serious about system security and always think from an architect's point of view
- Bonus if you also have deep DeFi knowledge such as yearn and curve
- Bonus if you also have… experience with Substrate Pallet development
- Architect, develop, test and deploy production-ready Rust code for blockchain development
- Debug blockchain smart contracts independently
- Build systems with security and scalability in mind and work with third-party audit teams
- Design, research, and develop blockchain-based solutions
- Collaborate with full stack engineers and EVM smart contract engineers
Working at NUTS Finance
- Fast moving, challenging unique business problems
- Working with a combination of blockchain engineering and financial engineering experts
- Full time & Remote, high responsibilities
- Contribution to open source and involved in a growing development DAO
- Competitive compensation
NUTS Finance focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Hong Kong and United States. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://nuts.finance/ or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn