Description Senior Software Engineer
We deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it… without you.
In this role, the Senior C# Software Engineer will support development efforts for internet banking and mobile software solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions running on core Platforms. Our goal is to reduce the risk in delivering complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team, your responsibilities will include the continuance of software development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build process, and working with key internal and external partners and vendors.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Complete product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Perform programming activities which may require research.
- Provide reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensure timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develop and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Create required technical documentation.
- Adhere to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively work with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively work with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defect
- May perform other job duties as assigned. What you'll need to have:
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering with C# and .NET development experience.
- Minimum 4 years working within Web/REST Services or Web API.
- Experience with MS SQL Server. What would be nice for you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- .NET core software development experience.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework/Core Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC.
- OpenAPI/Swagger experience.
- Redis experience.
- Blazor WebAssembly experience