DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by… millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
DISQO’s fast-growing Global Security and Privacy team is building a “security API” to scale and automate our security services, and to make those services available throughout the company. Does this sound interesting? We are looking for an innovative software engineer to help us build this from scratch.
What you will do:
- Correlate and standardize data from a variety of security and monitoring tools (Rapid7, New Relic, CrowdStrike, CloudWatch, OneTrust, etc.)
- Use this data to identify relevant metrics and create dashboards
- Build security APIs and microservices Write code that is tested, readable and maintainable
- Collaborate with stakeholders and translate business objectives into technical solutions
- Automate processes where possible and propose new tools when needed
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years hands-on software development experience (Python preferred)
- 3+ years of production experience in large-scale cloud-based Infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Ability to create applications on AWS – Step Functions, DynamoDB, EventBridge, IAM, EC2, CloudWatch and Lambda
- Understanding of cloud-native application design
- Experience consuming, designing and implementing REST APIs
- Understanding and curiosity of DevOps best practices, architectures, and methods
- Experience defining, building and working with common CI/CD processes and tools
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced environment
Nice to haves:
- Good understanding of privacy and security concepts
- Experience with configuration management tools and cloud automation such as Terraform
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools - Prometheus, Grafana, or New Relic
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL database technologies - MySQL, DynamoDB
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/EKS environments
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- AWS certification (e.g., Solutions Architect, Developer)
- Security certification (e.g., A+, CISSP)
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm