Daily tasks will include:
- MUMPS / Cache' programming.
- Responsible for attending and participating in meetings related to projects and tasks impacting the Tracking and Billing System
- Gathering, documenting, and implementing technical requirements surrounding the analysis and design of new MUMPS/Cache' solutions to support the strategic vision of OPWDD.
- Support of existing interfaces and the development and implementation of new technology to interface between the TABS system and other internal and external data consuming systems
Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large scale software system.
Expert; 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 60 months programming experience using MUMPS to develop and implement Admission / Discharge / Release and/or Financial Eligibility and Billing software in a healthcare delivery environment.
- 48 months experience using WSDL in SOAP applications for the creation of Cache' web services.
- 84 months programming experience using MUMPS (Mass. General Utility Multi-Programming System) excluding post-relational Cache' (i.e., Cache' objects, etc.).
- 36 months experience working with data exchange standards for sharing healthcare related data. For example, Federal HIPAA Transactions (ASC 835, 837, etc.), HL7, NIEM, etc..
- 84 months experience working closely with Project Managers as a Technical Lead and participating on Project Teams providing technical assistance and guidance in making use of new technologies and methodologies when implementing new projects while delivering continual improvements for an existing legacy system.
- 24 months programming experience using a recent (Version 2017 or later) version of Cache' to develop software