0 to 10 years experience
The company is a multi-$B company producing Industrial and Consumer Electronics.
The company is looking to add a Software Engineer - (.NET Dotnet Developer) for their software which operates their Automation systems in their products
- Development work on their software control center, troubleshoot develop solutions and solve problems.
- Document progress, discussions, and scope changes in Jira (& Agile with bug management).
- Work with the quality assurance team to resolve defects when found.
- Develop unit tests to validate development and protect from future defects.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (preferred)
- 0- years experience
- Prefer experience in C# working in a .
- Any experience with Dotnet core is a plus.
- Understanding of relational database management systems
- Intermediate understanding of web-based applications, object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS/TFS)
- Any experience with in Agile team and Jira for project management is a plus.
- Any experience using Virtualized Windows Server applications (server security) is a plus.
- Any experience Microsoft SQL Server for databases to record real time operations data in their Industrial Automation system is a plus.
FORTUNE PERSONNEL CONSULTANTS, Orlando office
Position located in NW Denver & Boulder, Colorado area. Relocation assistance is provided by the employer.
- For More Information about us, Visit:
- For Additional enquiries, Please contact Denise Toruno at 407-307-1500 Ext 123..
- Kindly apply before you call.
- Relocation to Denver Colorado is supported, must presently be Authorized to work in the US, no sponsor is available.
C++, C#, .Net, Dotnet, SQL Server, Server Security, LDAP, Agile, Jira, Azure DevOps, Java, JDK, Oracle, Virtualization, Virtual Machines, SSRS, Software Engineer, Full Stack Developer, Core developer, Microsoft stack developer