Our customer is looking for a Lead React Developer for Chicago, IL, US location.
Location: Chicago, IL, US…
Permanent | Full-time
Overall experience Level: (6+ yrs)
At least 6 years of professional development experience with significant exposure to working on complex projects with cross functional teams.
Minimum of 4 years experience with ReactJS
Strong Node.JS experience is highly desired
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing new greenfield and brownfield products using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Responsible for efficiently working with other teams in the organization to help them leverage the micro-FE framework/components library in their quest to modernize their applications.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Good to Have:
- Redux or other state management libraries in the React ecosystem
- Data visualization experience (e.g. D3, Chart.js, Highcharts, SVG, Canvas, etc.)
- Good sense of UI/UX design
- Experience with a code style guide (we use the Airbnb style guide)
- Experience working with databases (relational, document, etc.) and writing SQL
- Experience writing automated tests (e.g. Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, etc.)
- Knowledge of web application security ( Content Security Policy, OWASP, etc.)
- Knowledge of Webpack or similar module bundler
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Highly motivated, self-directed and possesses solid execution skills.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and probes beyond the surface of the requested data to get at the valuable (actionable) information.
- Able to understand complex technical concepts quickly.
- Detail oriented but understands broader impacts of requests.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities as necessary.
- Manages multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously and in an organized and results-oriented manner.
- Strives to proactively identify and address areas where business process efficiency and effectiveness improvements would make a positive impact on the top and bottom lines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses a strong analytical, quantitative and objective outlook.
- Excellent people skills are also necessary since this position interacts with all levels of resources across the entire organization.
For more details, feel free to reach out at View email address on click.appcast.io