We are seeking a highly skilled Senior .NET Developer to join our talented team!
Join our talented team and enjoy a market-competitive salary. You'll work alongside a passionate, professional team committed to delivering exceptional results. Don't miss the opportunity to work with our prestigious client…
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Location: USA (Remote)
- Provide high-quality solutions by designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining intranet applications and data projects
- Define objectives/solutions by analyzing user feedback and requests; envisioning system features and functionality to be able to produce a workable solution for users
��� Complete application development by coordinating requirements; contributing to team collaboration; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments; supporting users and other developers
- Enhances the organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
- Responsible for delivering software that performs extremely well under a heavy load
- Writing non-blocking code, utilizing advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general-use modules and components which can be shared amongst many enterprise teams
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- In-depth knowledge of .Net Core and C# programming language
- Must have extensive experience with Angular 10+ and Typescript in NodeJS
- Proven experience in developing RESTful APIs and JSON
- Strong understanding of AWS Lambda and DynamoDB
- Experience with OpenSearch and GitLab CI/CD
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and DevOps practices
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume soon. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- No C2C candidates accepted