Summary of job: We are seeking for a GCP, Python Developer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully functional software implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field, with 7 years of professional software engineering experience
- Professional software engineering experience including: Six years’ experience fluency in an object oriented or functional language such as Python
- Good experience in Google Cloud Platform and DevOps tools.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc.;
- Proven experience modeling large datasets in distributed databases such as Apache Cassandra;
- Proven experience providing reliable estimates for large scale projects;
- Experience contributing to open source projects;
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment;
- Familiarity with the relevant industry trends.
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project