Pay Rate: $57.34/hr. on… W2.
HYBRID Work Schedule - For now, in the office Tuesday & Wednesday; may increase to more days per week.
C# .Net Developer Job Responsibilities Includes:
- Solid background in OO design, and modern software engineering practices.
- Experience with SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with software development using full lifecycle (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation).
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with structured roles such as BSA, project manager, QA and business users.
- Self-discipline in documenting critical information about your work for others if they need it.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and written skills.
- Works on multiple projects having complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, technology, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Working knowledge with source control such as git.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the cloud technology and developing applications to work on cloud.
- Familiarity with application containerization and good understanding of containers technology.
- Familiarity with any of the public cloud providers such as Azure, AWS or Google.
- Familiarity with Low and No code concepts.
- Familiarity with All ASP.net based applications such as MVC and Web APIs.
- Security minded and basic information about secure coding and web vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field and work experience.
- 5+ years solid working experience developing web software systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willing to continuously learn and develop with our Enterprise systems such as ServiceNow, Mule Soft, and Sitefinity CMS.
- Willing to take company provided training either in person or self-paced video courses.
If you are interested in this C# .Net Developer job that is in Irvine, CA. then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Akkodis go to www.akkodis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Mohammed Jeelani at 610-343-1501 or Mohammed.Jeelani@Akkodisgroup.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term disability insurance, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, and a 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pays upon meeting eligibility criteria.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records