Are you an experienced Senior Software Engineer? If so, let’s talk…
Our client is actively seeking a talented Sr. C# .Net Software Engineer to work a hybrid schedule in Greensboro, NC. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility for extension with our client.
This position has a hybrid schedule with 3 days in-office and 2 days at home per week.
We are looking for someone who can work with feature development, feature enhancement and implement bugfixes as needed. Also provide support to our North American business users. This job will include interfacing with our global team.
You should have experience with the Microsoft platform and tools (Visual Studio, SQL Server, TFS, Azure, etc.) as well as exposure to integrations such as IBM WMQ. If you enjoy troubleshooting issues along with hands-on coding, then this should be a good fit. Ideally, you are considered a senior developer.
- Ability to troubleshoot application/infrastructure issues in an efficient manner
- Provide support to the business when application issues occur
- Collaborate with the business users and other North American support to improve processes and ways of working
- Work on application bug fixes and feature enhancements
- Develop and support RESTful services and APIs
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within given time frame
- Ensure compliance with relevant IT Services processes, methods and tools, and business processes
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for any developed modules
- Participate in architecture discussions and provide input
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are considerations when designing solutions.
- Keep job knowledge up to date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks.
- 6 years experience
- Strong in MVC, ASP .Net, Web API, OOPS Concepts.
- Strong in C# and .Net Framework.
- Hands on experience on either Web Service/WCF/REST API, consuming web services, understand serialization and deserialization model with web services.
- Hands on Experience in Database SQL server 2008 and above
- Strong in TSQL and Implementation of SQL Server database objects.
- Working experience with integrated systems like IBM WMQ
- Experience in ADO.net, LINQ
- Design patterns
- Nugget, DDD, CQRS, jQuery, SOA
- Knowledge of client-side frameworks like React.js, Knockout.js
- Experience in e-Commerce solutions, particularly in Sitecore Commerce Server
- Experience in DAPPER, Entity Framework, NHibernate
- Experience with unit testing using tools such as MSTest, NUnit, xUnit
- Experience using 3rd party components like Telerik\Kendo components
- Knowledge on crystal reports and SSRS
- Knowledge in TFS (Source Control), Visual Studio Team System
Job Requisition #37085
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $52.00 - $57.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202305101654436211138
Recommended Job Skills: Bug/Defect Analysis, Debugging
Average Estimate Salary for a Sr. C# .Net Software Engineer: $89,766 to $113,647
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst