My name is Alok Agnihotri and I am a Staffing Specialist at Amiga Informatics. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients
Role : GDC Python BI Developer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Onsite / Remote : Onsite
Python SQL: http://hr.gs/g-python-sql-test
Skills: Advanced SQL is a must, additionally preferred to have Python/Java. Candidates will need to take a 45 minute SQL, Python, and analytics knowledge technical assessment.
Primary Responsibilities: Develop and support data pipelines to extract, transform and load data into Google Data Center data warehouse. Maintain data reports and dashboards. Analyze data and perform statistical analysis.
- Develop ETL/data pipelines to populate the data warehouse from a variety of custom and 3rd-party systems.
- Design, build, launch, optimize and extend full-stack Data and business intelligence solutions spanning extraction, storage, transformation and visualization layers.
- Implement and maintain data analysis scripts using SQL and Python.
- Develop and support reports and dashboards using Google Plx/Tableau/Looker/Data Studio.
- Improve and develop new and existing dashboards supporting business growth.
- Analyze data and perform statistical analysis.
- Monitor performance and implement the necessary infrastructure optimization.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn quickly and complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration, interpersonal communication and written skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- 4 years of solid hands-on experience with SQL scripting, dashboard development, and data analysis.
- Hands-on experience with design, development and support of data analysis.
- Hands-on experience using statistical methods for data analysis.
- Familiarity with machine learning and advanced analytics methods.
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies in the big data and data warehousing space (BigQuery, Cloud Functions, etc.).
- Experience with data platform and visualization technologies such as Google plx dashboards, Data Studio, GoogleSQL, and BigQuery.
- Strong design and development skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development practices and working in an agile environment.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex issues, and proficiency in multitasking.
BS degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent academic credentials
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mountain View, CA 94035: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- python: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business intelligence: 5 years (Preferred)
- Data Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer
Are you interested in this job? Please apply from Salary.com
Job ID: j202211160549482573036
Recommended Job Skills: Advanced Analytics, Business Analytics
Average Estimate Salary for a Python BI Developer: $86,540 to $112,564
This data is calculated using netizen feedback data. To get the most accurate number for your company jobs in your locations, use our subscription products: https://www.salary.com/companalyst